Journal of Economic Studies
12/7/2023 12:44:57 PM
Journal of Economic Studies was established by Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences in 1960 and is based at Vietnam Institute of Economics. Its forerunner was the Economic Magazine founded in 1948, under the management of the Economic Department of the Government that was headed by the Prime Minister at that time.
Journal of Economic Studies is the voice of Vietnam’s economic study circles and is a monthly publication of research findings of Vietnam’s contemporarily macro-economic issues and economic history, and also the economic issues and economic development practices in the world.
Journal of Economic Studies has been published in 2 versions:
- Journal of Economic Studies (in Vietnamese)
- Vietnam's Socio-Economic Development (in English)
1. Mr. Bui Quang Tuan – Editor in Chief
2. Mr. Le Xuan Sang – Deputy Editor in Chief
3. Mr. Nguyen Binh Giang – Deputy Editor in Chief
4. Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Tam
5. Ms. To Thi Anh Duong
6. Ms. Tru Thi Hanh
7. Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu Hoa
8. Ms. Nguyen Thu Phuong