CALL FOR PAPERS THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON VIETNAMESE STUDIES (Hanoi, 15-16 July 2021)
3/13/2021 2:23:01 PM
THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON VIETNAMESE STUDIES
(Hanoi, 15-16 July 2021)
The 6th International Conference on Vietnamese Studies is one of the highly reputed conferences held every four years by the Government of Vietnam. It will be convened on 15-16 July 2021 in Hanoi with the desire to make practical contributions of Vietnamese studies to its national development and protection.
With the theme "Viet Nam’s Active Integration and Sustainable Development", the 6th International Conference on Vietnamese Studies consists of 10 panels covering diversified and rich contents related to many fields, many principles of social sciences and humanities.
Vietnam Institute of Economics is honored to lead Panel 5 of "Economics, Technology, and Environment".
The contents of Panel 5 will address but not limited to the following topics:
- Economic integration and renovation (Doimoi) in Viet Nam;
- Strategic economic breakthroughs in the new development context;
- Improvement of the competitiveness of Vietnamese businesses in the process of global integration and competition;
- Economic restructuring and renewal of growth pattern;
- Digital economic transformation and inclusive growth in Viet Nam;
- Taking advantage of Industry 4.0 opportunities to improve the role of science, technology, and innovation for socio-economic development;
- Enriching and completing the socialist-oriented market economic institution;
- Urban development, regional economic development, and new development in rural areas
- Viet Nam and new-generation free trade agreements (EVFTA, CPTPP);
- Economic development associated with environmental protection and response to climate change in Viet Nam;
- Responding to the Covid-19 pandemic, realizing a "dual goal" to fight against the pandemic and developing the economy in a new normal context;
- Developing sustainable marine economy in Viet Nam;
- Effective management and utilization of natural resources, environmental protection, and response to climate change;
- Viet Nam’s implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) under the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The Organizing Committee would like to invite all academics and practitioners to submit papers and attend the Conference (both virtual or on-site).
The selected papers will be published in the proceedings with ISBN. Please see more details of the panels and topics of interest in the attachment or via the website: http://icvns2021.vn/
Following are the important deadlines:
· Registration and Abstract Submission: 15 April 2021
· Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: 20 April 2021
· Full Paper Submission: 31 May 2021
For further information or inquiries, please contact:
Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences
No.1 Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Viet Nam
Tel: +84 24 62730738
- Workshop on “Solutions for financing green energy projects” (2/5/2021 2:38:37 PM)
- Announcement Workshop: Assessment Report on Economic Impacts of COVID-19 and Economic Stimulus Packages by the Vietnamese Government in 2020 (1/14/2021 9:45:22 AM)
- Workshop on “FDI attraction under Resolution 50-NQ/TW: Opportunities, challenges and policy orientations of Haiphong City” (12/3/2020 6:53:22 PM)
- International Videoconference “Sharing Interlocal Adaptation Lessons: Climate Change Adaptations and Development in East and Southeast Asia” (11/22/2020 11:41:44 AM)
- Korea Global Forum for Peace 2020: KGFP Webinar on Future of Korean Peninsula Agriculture and Development Path of North Korea (11/21/2020 3:15:05 PM)
- Seminar on Technology Transfer to Vietnam through Chinese FDI (11/21/2020 3:13:57 PM)
- Seminar on Solutions to Promote Sustainable Development in Southwestern Vietnam in the New Development Context (11/21/2020 3:09:48 PM)
- Seminar on COVID-19’s Early Effects on the Vietnamese Economy and Policy Responses (11/21/2020 3:07:38 PM)
- Seminar on “Reforms of Economic Institutions under the Reigns of Emperor Ho Quy Ly and Emperor Le Thanh Tong: Lessons from History” (11/21/2020 2:57:38 PM)