Digital Economy and E-Commerce Forum: Digital Economy and E-Commerce bring new opportunities for businesses
9/5/2022 5:36:33 PM
The scene of the forum in Hanoi
Digital transformation plays an important role in the contactless economy, helping to successfully fulfill the "dual" task of both fighting the epidemic and restoring economic growth. Digital transformation is also the task of the whole society to take advantage of the opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to develop the digital economy, build an e-Government, a digital society, a digital enterprise, and contribute to the development of the digital economy. productivity enhancement and added value in sectors and fields of the economy.
Digital transformation, the digital economy is currently a global trend, an irreversible process. With the emergence of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the resurgence of the Covid-19 epidemic, the world is at the breaking point of digital transformation, accelerating digital transformation. According to experts' forecasts, digital transformation and e-commerce will continue to thrive in 2021 and create new impetus for economic growth. At the same time, this is also an opportunity for Vietnamese enterprises to develop new business strategies. At the same time, in order to implement the Prime Minister's Decision No. 749/QD-TTg dated June 3, 2020 on the "National Digital Transformation Program to 2025, with a vision to 2030" with the goal of economic development. digital economy, improve operational efficiency, enhance the competitiveness of the economy, and open up new opportunities and solutions for businesses”.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Bui Quang Tuan, Director of the Vietnam Institute of Economics delivered the opening speech
Speaking at the opening of the Forum, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Bui Quang Tuan, Director of the Vietnam Institute of Economics, said that the resolution of the 12th National Congress raised the issue of the important role of science and technology and that was further confirmed in the resolution of the XIII Congress. In particular, the view of fast and sustainable development based on science and technology, innovation and digital transformation is the number 1 priority.
Also according to Assoc.Prof.Dr. Bui Quang Tuan, Vietnam's economic transition from a middle-income to a high-income economy by 2045 requires productivity-driven growth. Business innovation and digitization are one way for Vietnam to achieve higher productivity growth, greater resilience and resilience to external shocks. Thus, the requirement to grasp the trend of science and technology in general and apply the achievements of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 in particular is an urgent requirement.
Dr. Vo Tri Thanh, Director of the Institute for Brand Strategy and Competition, presented a digital economy presentation
Presenting the presentation with the topic "Innovation and entrepreneurship", Dr. Vo Tri Thanh, Director of the Institute for Brand Strategy and Competition, said that digital transformation is a combination of five pillars: culture, digital business strategy; connect and optimize customer experience; process optimization; technology; data analysis and management. In order for the digital transformation process to be successful, businesses need to think big, do concrete, drastic from small things, improve innovation and spread. Along with that, businesses need to be deeply attached to digital transformation with strategy and development. Especially, in a corporate agency, the leader must be the pioneer.
The forum received many comments from delegates, experts and scientists. At the Forum, the delegates shared, discussed and exchanged multi-dimensionally on issues related to digital transformation, digital economy and e-commerce. Thereby, contributing to bringing a multi-dimensional, in-depth view, solving difficult problems of digital transformation, digital economy and e-commerce in the coming time for businesses.
- CONFERENCE "TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN VIETNAM" (9/7/2022 4:53:02 PM)
- SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE "SOLUTIONS SUPPORTING BUSINESSES SAVING ENERGY IN INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION" (9/7/2022 4:45:24 PM)
- SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION "IMPACTS OF RUSSIA-UCRAINA CONFLICTS ON THE WORLD AND VIETNAM ECONOMY: SOME INITIAL ASSESSMENTS" (9/7/2022 4:21:14 PM)
- SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE "IMPACT OF THE ECONOMIC RELATIONS OF THE US - CHINA - RUSSIA ON THE WORLD ECONOMY AND VIETNAM'S ECONOMY" (9/5/2022 6:24:25 PM)
- SCIENTIFIC WORKSHOP “ROLE OF ENTERPRISES IN GREEN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT” (March 23, 2022) (9/5/2022 6:12:43 PM)
- National scientific conference "Continuing innovating land policy in the spirit of the Resolution of the 13th Party Congress" (9/5/2022 5:58:10 PM)
- SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION "CHINA'S STRATEGY ON AGRICULTURE, FARMERS, RURAL IN THE 14th Five-Year Period (2021 - 2025)" (9/5/2022 5:45:30 PM)
- Scientific conference "Solutions for financial and investment management to enhance the leading role of state-owned enterprises in economic development" (9/5/2022 5:32:11 PM)
- CALL FOR PAPERS THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON VIETNAMESE STUDIES (Hanoi, 15-16 July 2021) (3/13/2021 2:23:01 PM)